Fucked-up people are still fucked up when you get angry at them.
Fucked-up people are still fucked up when you are exhausted over how fucked-up they are.
Fucked-up people are still fucked up when you’re not around.
Fucked-up people are still fucked up when you decide they shouldn’t be anymore.
You cannot love away someone’s fucked-up ness.
Their love for you will not be un-fucked just because they genuinely love you.
They are not being manipulative, immature, or purposefully out to hurt you just because you expected them to be unfucked-up in a particular moment and they weren’t.
Fucked-up people’s self-perception cannot be cured just by you contradicting how they see themselves.
Fucked-up people who are fucked up because they were abused aren’t like people who just need a change of clothes. They’re like people who have spent their entire lives drowning living in a world that tells them that water doesn’t even exist, meanwhile splashing them with wet stuff constantly and wondering why they freak the fuck out.
Being fucked-up is not a thing we do that we can get rid of to please others.
So when you get mad at us for being fucked-up, we’re going to still respond as fucked up. Because we can’t just turn that off for you just because you think we should.
- iturnedintoatree reblogged this from somaticstrength
- elklarkempire likes this
- daddys-lil-cuntcake reblogged this from somaticstrength
- identifierexpected likes this
- theteethunderneath reblogged this from ghost-plot
- actuallynotanavenger reblogged this from withlovethelavendermenace
- ghost-plot reblogged this from withlovethelavendermenace
- withlovethelavendermenace reblogged this from mattachinereview
- discountbinninja reblogged this from mattachinereview and added:
- muskachu likes this
- defcock likes this
- escapefromdadmountain likes this
- sixtyforty likes this
- rjmakes likes this
- colorfulacoustic likes this
- mattachinereview reblogged this from somaticstrength
- jacktryoshka likes this
- somaticstrength posted this